Cherry Trees Journal (Diary, Notebook, Hiroshige II Utagawa)
Let this harmonious journal, with its vibrant spring-themed design, inspire your creative self-expression! Cherry Trees Journal provides plenty of lightly-lined pages for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotes or poems.
- Richly-hued cover image by Japanese artist Hiroshige II Utagawa is made extra luminous with iridescent and glossy highlights. Raised embossing is pleasing to the touch.
- 160 lightly-lined writing pages.
- Acid-free archival-quality paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, reminders, business cards, etc.
- Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps journal/diary closed.
- 5'' wide x 7'' high; fits in most purses, backpacks, and totes.