Brain Twisters/Double Drop/Gum Ball (10+)
Brain Twisters will have you asking, how well do you actually know your mind? Trick your senses and baffle your brain with this mind-boggling book of tricks and neuroscience information. Find out how magicians fool audiences into missing details that are hidden in plain sight. Test your aptitude for recalling visual detail by studying a shape and then drawing it from memory. Invite your friends and classmates to try, too! Engages and entertains, and is a playful introduction to scientific concepts. The book's appealing design captures and keeps focus. Great for large and small group assignment, and each activity offers opportunities to further explore the science behind each finding.In Brain Twisters, you'll scramble your sensory perception, master the magic of misdirection, fool your friends with a false memory and learn LOADS of cool mind tricks!
Brainwright Double Drop
- It's a new spin on an old classic!
- Tilt and swirl to sink The balls into the center hole.
- Then flip it over and play the opposite side.
- Double THE challenge, double the fun!
- Recommended for ages 8+
Schylling Gum Ball Stress Ball
- The Groovy Glob of gratifying goo, this bubblicious stress ball will help you mellow out and find inner peace, tranquility and calm mind mindfulness
- Feeling stressed and on edge? You knead Nee Doh. Give it a squeeze, a squish, a pull or a smush, it’ll sooth your soul and get you feeling groovy fast
- Filled with a mysterious, completely child safe, environmently friendly, jelly-like compound, it’s strong, durable and won’t break open; always returns to its original shape
- Hypoallergenic and completely safe and non-toxic, it contains no BPA, phthalates or latex; cleans easily with soap and water
- A great fidget toy; appropriate for those with ADD, ADHD, OCD, Autism and anxiety; helps promote focus, attention and centering, a great gift for ages 3+