All you Need To Draw Your Comic Books (8-10+)
Usborne Books Write & Draw Your Own Comics
This is a companion to the very successful Write Your Own Storybook - for kids who want to tell stories, but gravitate toward pictures. Has a mix of partially-drawn comics and blank panels with intro comics as instructions - lots of space for kids to draw their own comics, but they're never left fully alone with a scary blank page.
Blank Comic Book
- Get creative with 64 paneled pages!
- Bonus: Blank book comes with a stencil sheet with speech bubbles and visual effects to make your comics pop!
- Plus: The outer yellow book jacket comes off, leaving a blank inner cover, so you can even design, draw, and ink in your own cover design!
- 7 action page layouts throughout the book provide visual variety.
- Premium thick drawing paper supports a variety of pens and pencils.
- Best with pencil, ink, colored pencil, and other dry media.
- 64 paneled pages.
- For artists of all ages.
- Blank book measures 8-1/2'' wide x 11'' high.
- Archival-quality acid-free paper helps preserve your work.
Ooly Two of a Kind Double Ended Colored Pencils
- 2-IN-1 - When one color isn't enough, you can call upon two with this double-ended colored pencils that allow you to have two different colors in one pencil!
- CARRY LESS - These 2 of A Kind Colored Pencils are great for carrying lots of colors with little space so you can take your coloring on-the-go!
- 24 COMPLEMENTING COLORS - The best part of this set is that each pencil features complementing colors on each side, so you can easily find like colors for your coloring project.
- HANDY - Clear plastic box creates easy portability for colored pencils to go with you on-the-go. Bring it with you anytime, anywhere!
- IDEAL GIFT - This awesome set is a great gift for kids or adults for any occasion