Everything You Need to Learn How To Draw Faces (10+)
This innovative book is brimming with easy ideas for drawing faces. Simple, step-by-step instructions show you how to create portraits, caricatures and cartoons, using pencils, pens, pastels and paints.
Premium Black Sketchbook - Large (8-1/2 inch x 11 inch, Micro-Perforated Pages)
This substantial 8-1/2'' by 11'' sketchbook is ideal for larger drawings and studio projects.
- The professional quality, 128 gsm sketch paper should not be confused with lighter paper found in most sketchbooks.
- Its heavyweight, high-performing fine-tooth paper is perfect for dry media, including pencil, charcoal, Conte crayon, and chalk pastel.
- The pages are micro-perforated for easy removal with clean edges.
- Each sketchbook comes with 192 pages/96 sheets.
- Sturdy book binding lies flat for ease of use.
- Archival-quality paper will keep your artwork pristine for years to come.
Ooly Two of a Kind Double Ended Colored Pencils
- 2-IN-1 - When one color isn't enough, you can call upon two with this double-ended colored pencils that allow you to have two different colors in one pencil!
- CARRY LESS - These 2 of A Kind Colored Pencils are great for carrying lots of colors with little space so you can take your coloring on-the-go!
- 24 COMPLEMENTING COLORS - The best part of this set is that each pencil features complementing colors on each side, so you can easily find like colors for your coloring project.
- HANDY - Clear plastic box creates easy portability for colored pencils to go with you on-the-go. Bring it with you anytime, anywhere!
- IDEAL GIFT - This awesome set is a great gift for kids or adults for any occasion