"Paddington" Gift Collection
"Although Paddington now lives in London, England, he originally came from Peru where he was brought up by his Aunt Lucy after he was orphaned following an earthquake when he was just a few weeks old. Paddington is famous for his love of marmalade and he is particularly fond of it in marmalade sandwiches. He usually has a marmalade sandwich tucked under his hat ‘in case of emergencies’. Paddington is a very polite bear. He is very well-meaning and full of good intentions but his trusting nature can often get him into trouble. Fortunately for Paddington, whatever scrapes he gets into, things always turn out alright for him in the end."
© P&Co. Ltd. 2019
- Product Details100% cotton
- Distressed, softened print
- Color: yellow
- Size & FitUnisex sizing
Each purchase helps to fund literacy programs and book donations to communities in need.
- Award-winning & beloved character of books & films stands in his yellow wellies
- Shiny black eyes, black flocked nose, & embroidered endearing smile & paws
- Red felt hat & removable blue felt hooded coat w/ working wooden toggle buttons
- Complete w/ iconic tag, Paddington will become children’s lifetime companion
- Charming gift for kids ages 3+, made of exceptional, surface washable materials
For over fifty years, Michael Bond’s classic character, Paddington Bear, has charmed readers with his earnest good intentions and humorous misadventures. This beautiful treasury, featuring R. W. Alley's classic art, collects six stories about Paddington Bear filled with adventure, humor, and marmalade.
Join Paddington as he meets the Browns, visits the palace, goes to the zoo, and much more! This treasury is a wonderful introduction to the bear who delights and charms everyone he meets, and is a celebration of Paddington's enduring popularity.
The hardcover treasury includes the complete text and art of the following beloved picture books: Paddington, Paddington at the Palace, Paddington at the Zoo, Paddington in the Garden, Paddington and the Marmalade Maze, and Paddington the Artist.
Please look after this bear. Thank you.