We LOVE them, but sometimes they are A**holes - It's Not Your Fault
Toddlers Are A**holers: It's Not Your Fault
At last, the book that answers the question on every parent’s mind: Why does my toddler hate me?
Okay, it’s not really hate. It’s just that a little psychopath who walks through life 100% convinced that he or she is the center of the universe does not care that you have a heart, a mind, or a soul. You are simply a skin-covered robot tall enough to reach the candy on top of the fridge. And clean up the rage-vomit when you make the fatal mistake of cutting off the crust on your toddler’s toast. (Or not cutting it off—seriously, you can’t win.)
- The theory of toddler evolution
- Mealtime (AKA Hell)
- Your unraveling life
- And how not to die inside
Baby Animals Big Stickers by Djeco
Young children will have no trouble catching hold of these stickers: we’ve already removed the unnecessary parts. Your little ones can get sticking straight away.
This adorable collection of over 100 stickers feature a range of sweet little baby animals.
Stickers are a great activity to distract when travelling, decorating wrapped gifts, cards and homework.
Designed by Kate Maclelland
- Suitable From 18+ months
HABA Clutching Animals 20 Piece Wooden Peg Puzzle
- 20 lovingly illustrated wood pieces with easy to grasp knobs
- This clutching puzzle by HABA playfully trains the numbers 1 to 10 while fostering fine motor skills and shape and color recognition
- Each number along the top of the puzzle corresponds to the matching number and color of a certain animal along the bottom. I..E. The green number 7 matches to 7 green frogs
- Puzzle is made of high quality plywood and measures 20" L x 6.5" W
- Recommended for toddlers aged 2 and up