Jabuka Word game & Word Search Book (8-10yo)
Jabuka Word Game - Award Winning Memory Party Game - A Spontaneous and Fast-Paced Brain Workout
- TOTALLY TWISTED FUN! Have more fun playing games than ever before. Jabuka is a fast paced, portable family and party game that can be played just about anywhere! Similar scrabble and bananagrams, but with a whole new dimension
- PIECES CAN BE ROTATED TO FORM DIFFERENT LETTERS AND WORDS! To win, use the most beans to spell words in a spontaneous, fast-paced and creative way!
- BRING YOUR FAMILY TOGETHER FOR A FACE-TO-FACE GAME EXPERIENCE. Jabuka provides all the necessary requirements for your friends and family to have some totally twisted fun! In the age of digital distraction, Jabuka offers a hands-on, face to face game experience! Contains over 100 pieces. For 2-8 players, ages 8+
- AN AWARD WINNING BRAIN WORKOUT! Jabuka makes a great gift for kids and adults who like challenging and fun word games, anagrams, and brain teasers! Great for kids learning to spell. Or adults looking to improve their memory! Take a break from your usual board games, card games, or slow letter games.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you don’t fall in love with this game on sight, just send us a message through our Amazon listing with your order ID, and we’ll send you a full refund. And you can keep the game! Bonus: the game is made with eco friendly wood and cloth materials.
The Everything Kids' Word Search Puzzle and Activity Book
Flex your mental muscles with 100 word search puzzles about:
-Things Around the House: your family, pets, meals, computer, and chores.
-What You’d Find In the Yard: gardens, bugs, weather, BBQs, and tree forts.
-At School: the school bus, teachers, recess, friends, lunch, and yes, homework.
-Things to Do on Vacation: camping, biking, boating, museums, and road trips.
-Animal Friends: cats, dogs, birds, lions, bears, whales, sharks, and penguins.
-Hobbies: collecting baseball cards, sewing, drawing, reading, and writing.
-Sports: soccer, baseball, hockey, figure skating, gymnastics, and ballet.
-Imagine That: dragons, fairies, castles, wizards, aliens, monsters, and pirates.
Grab your pencil and start scouring for words and clues—you’re the pencil-puzzling PI on the case!