Vibrant colors and imagery abound on our Frida Stainless Steel Water Bottle. Drawing inspiration from the iconic work of Frida Kahlo, this beautiful and practical accessory is a constant reminder of Mother Nature.
- Each bottle is packaged in a beautifully designed cylindrical box, that makes for a unique alternative storage solution after use.
- Vignettes of bees and flowers are arranged in symmetrical simplicity in this embroidered ode to Scandinavian folklore. The rich texture creates another layer of storytelling for the senses. Frida sweetly heralds the arrival of Spring and the cycle of the seasons in a pattern of movement, meaning and joy.
- Matte finish
- Keeps liquid hot for 12 hours, cold for 24 hours
- 17-ounce reusable drink bottle for hot and cold beverages. A distinctive cylindrical shape and artist-rendered design that stand out from the rest
- Vignettes of bees and flowers are arranged in symmetrical simplicity. An embroidered ode to Scandinavian folklore, Frida sweetly heralds the arrival of Spring and the cycle of the seasons
- Designer Sue is known for quietly creating delightful designs in record time. She can usually be found cozied up in a cardigan, even on the warmest of days.
- Durably constructed with double-walled, vacuum-insulated stainless steel and a mod matte finish. Hand wash; do not microwave
- Danica Studio is our design team’s creative collection of patterns and images that share the beauty created when the world of our imaginations interweaves with the world around us.