Book One in the #1 New York Times bestselling Percy Jackson and the Olympians series gets the graphic novel treatment from three big names in the comic book industry.
You've read the book. You've seen the movie. Now submerge yourself in the thrilling, stunning, and action-packed graphic novel.
An adaptation of Rick Riordan's The Lightning Thief novel, which
- Has sold millions of copies worldwide
- Is a classroom staple
- Has been on the New York Times best-seller list for more than ten years
- Has been adapted into two feature films, a Broadway musical, and soon, a television series on Disney+
- Makes Greek mythology relevant to modern readers with humor, relatable characters, and fast-paced action
- Can be enjoyed by readers ages 8-80
Mythological monsters and the gods of Mount Olympus seem to be walking out of the pages of twelve-year-old Percy Jackson's textbooks and into his life. And worse, he's angered a few of them. Zeus's master lightning bolt has been stolen, and Percy is the prime suspect. Now, he and his friends have just ten days to find and return Zeus's stolen property and bring peace to a warring Mount Olympus.
Series creator Rick Riordan joins forces with three of the biggest names in the comic book industry to tell the story of a boy who must unravel a treachery more powerful than the gods themselves. It's the perfect introduction to the series and to Greek mythology.